Saturday, August 2, 2008

This Post Has No Name

My friend Sandy just asked about the situation with my mom, which made me realized I hadn't blogged about calling her. I did call her and we made nice. Her relationship with Jack is never going to be the same as her relationship with Donovan. The best I can hope for is "same but different" (insert hand gestures here, Tata Snappy). So, at least we're back to what passes as normal in my family.

Headed to the JCC pool this afternoon, for a thoroughly enjoyable time with the Little Man. When he is in a good mood, he is such an unbelievable light and joy in my life. Even when he's in "a mood" he's still pretty good stuff.

Dad rolls into town tomorrow afternoon. He and Osi are taking off to Cleveland to watch the Browns' training camp. Today is his birthday, so I attempted to make him a cherry pie. We'll see how that turned out.

Lordy, the post is so boring it is putting me to sleep. 'Night, y'all.

No comments: