Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ding Dong the Witch is Gone

I am thoroughly enjoying the Stat Counter feature I added on the blog. I enjoy this for no other reason than I can see that when people search "JCC Columbus" they are brought to my post about Jack being bitten 10 times in 6 months. This was my intention is titling the post the way I did. It thrills me to no end that when people are searching for childhood programs for their children, they will actually hear from a parent the kind of crap that went on there under Barbra Topolosky's reign of terror.

That being said, I need to update that posting. Mrs. T's last day at the JCC was May 2. It would seem that I am not the only parent to have a problem with her. Since her removal was abrupt and she didn't have another job lined up, it would seem to me that her departure was involuntary - FINE BY ME. I am just sorry I didn't have a chance to literally sink my teeth into her while I had the chance. Too bad it is assault when adults do it, but "not a big deal" when it happens 10 times in 6 months when 2-year-olds do it.

The Columbus JCC is still searching for an Early Childhood Director. I cannot recommend Nili Talis enough. LOVE HER! Love everything about her. She is excellent with the parents and the kids seem to adore her. She has a fantastic sense of humor and great ideas for creative classes for the kids and - in my dealings with her - is an awesome problem-solver. Have I mentioned I love her? So I guess I need to revamp my post to read something like "JCC Columbus' Nili Talis for President" or something of the sort.

No comments: