Thursday, June 19, 2008

Auntie Feebs to the Rescue

Naomi (aka The Feeb) saved the day last Saturday, and swooped in to keep my child from himself for three hours or so while we introduced my parents to the wonder that is The Movie Tavern. Beer, food and Iron Man all in one seating? Aw sookie sookie! Many thanks to my Feebster Friend.


See, that is what I like about the Cashmere Mafia. I know any one of them could call me or I could call any one of them and in a pinch we would watch each others' kids, no questions asked. I really can't even say that about my family. Seriously. God bless the girlfriends.


Osi and I are off this evening to Quail Hollow Resort in Painsville for our weekend getaway. Our main goal here is to SLEEP. I've told him that I would like to sleep until 11, order room service, take a nap, then take a shower, go find some dinner, return to the hotel and go back to bed. That is pretty much my plan for the three nights we are there. Oh - and I have a massage scheduled for tomorrow. My parents are being tagged in at 8 p.m. tonight. They seem to fear the toddler. I don't have it in my heart to tell them that they are entirely correct to have fear in their hearts. He will dominate them.


I am off to finish the million things that need to be done before we leave.

No comments: