Saturday, June 14, 2008

Babysitter Woes

Arg. The babysitter I had lined up for the next 2 nights canceled on me - FOR BOTH NIGHTS. OK, ok. I understand people get sick and she did sound admirably hellish when she called. I was really looking forward to introducing my parents to the wonders of the Movie Tavern this evening. Tomorrow we were supposed to go to Karen's graduation party in the afternoon. a major bummer on both account.

The Sitter Connection is not set up for the quick turnaround of sit requests - especially on weekends, so I am basically screwed. Don't get me wrong. The Sitter Connection is great if you have an engagement you know about well in advance - great, safe, experienced sitters. Just not a quick turnaround.

OK, I am going to quit moping now and see if I can find a solution. Feeb...is that your phone ringing?

No comments: