I got a note on Facebook the other day. A list of activities that I was supposed to check if I've done. The thing is, I had no interest in doing probably half of these things. Many of them involved going very fast or very high. Two things I am not fond of - especially in combination. Some of them involved travel to places I have no interest in going (because I don't like the food or the government. I know, I know...).
So, I thought I would start my own Bucket List. You know the premise - things I would like to do before I kick the bucket. I thought I would start keeping track of them. Not bcause you particularly care, but because it might prove helpful for me one day to have them all in one place. So, here it goes.
1. See Jack happy, healthy and successful.
2. Take in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade with my family.
3. See La Boheme at The Met.
4. Spend a month in New York in the fall just taking in art in all its forms.
5. Visit Italy for an extended period of time.
6. Travel to Israel and actually feel safe.
7. Grow really, really old, fat and happy with my husband.
8. A week in California wine country.
9. Write a memoir.
10. Make peace with my past.
Ten seems like a good starter. Have things you might like to share? I'm looking to grow the list and overflow my bucket :)