Friday, July 27, 2007

The Interview

On Wednesday, I had my first interview since my application to re-enter the wacky world of the OSCPA. It went well, I think. I was there for over 90 minutes, which is usually a good sign. The interviewer gave every indication that I was a strong candidate and that I had the skills they were looking for.

The job, however, includes fundraising. To me, fundraising = telemarketing. If I get called back for a second interview, I'll ask for a percentage of what time is spent on fundraising (getting sponsorships for events).

I am wondering, though, if this is an advanced case of cold feet. Will I find something wrong with every job I interview for? Am I just afraid of going back? What about Jack?

Ug. I would like to have an Eternally Spotless Mind right now.

No comments: